{life sumed up}

10.11.2009

life. my life. not the best right now. my life has turned a direction that I was very unaware of. I don't like it, I don't want it. I can't help it. I can't change it. I tried. I know most of you don't know what is going on and I am really not going to put it out there for everyone. The past four weeks my life has taken a path that I never wanted to go down. I never thought God would have this planned in my life. But I am supposed to trust God to make this path the right one.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I need everything you have right now. It is taking everything in me to even write this post right now.

I have been busy doing other things to keep me busy. It is helping. That's why I haven't posted anything in the last 4 weeks.

I have been doing many photo sessions and weddings to occupy my time. Here is a little preview of what I have been doing:

Sara and Ryder
blog2
blog6
blog8
blog1
blog3

Plus many more. I also have some great news to share when I find out for sure on the details. I am super excited and I know it will be a great thing for me. Stay tuned for that.

I hope to post more often...once things get back on track. Whenever that will be...

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud