Summer is coming to an end....

9.10.2009

I got this idea from Be Thou a Knight...she said for people to join in and well that's what I am doing....so fun!
Favorite Summer Movie: I saw Transformer 2 this summer and thought it was fantastic. Would love to see it again.

transformers-2
Favorite Summer Cocktail: Rootbeer Frosty Float from Wendy's. Oh man those are sooo good. Have you had one? Why not?

Frosty%2520Float-600

Favorite Summer Song: I have mostly listened to the Twilight soundtrack this summer.

Favorite Summer Meal: BLT baby!! So fresh and yummy. Love them.

blt

Favorite Summer Outfit: Comfy yoga pants and a tank top. Love to lounge around the house in this outfit. Obviously not me, but I didn't have a picture of me in my pants...lol

yoga-pants

Favorite Summer Reading: Reading Twilight for the 2nd time. So much fun getting into it again.

twilight

Favorite Summer Moment: Spending time in Ohio and meeting with Kate and Andrea, my bloggie friends. Had such a great time...I hope to see them sometime soon.

Toledo zoo with bloggy friends
Who else wants to play along??? Please leave me a comment and let me know if you are participating...I'd love to come over to your blog and see all your Summer Favorites!

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud